We should steal from Medium, Draft, and Zenpen.
Plan of attack: First just build CraftyCritiquer and start using it on /r/writing
Places Medium can use improvement:
- The history view sucks
- Comments on paragraphs not on sentences
- Lack of focus on collaboration
- Doesn't help writers earn money
- Beautiful display. Port over good interface aspects from zencephalon.
- Use sentence based commenting as we developed with prosedy and tactful tokenizer. Consider the selection range based commenting later.
Use this: https://github.com/gadicohen/meteor-cross-domain-login
See this thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/meteor-talk/ouIORrR4pqU/FhnD4n4vQM0J
- Create a rails backend with decoupled editors
- Create an API for persisting documents and logging in users
- Create lots of editors
- Create document annotator/commenter